The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
Please note that the MERIL portal is being regularly upgraded and populated with new information on ongoing basis. For any request or issue, please contact meril[at]esf.org.
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine (TERM) Research Hub (TERM RES-Hub)
- Translational and Clinical Research Infrastructures Specialisation Platform - Health Cluster Portugal (TRIS-HCP)
- Social Sciences Data Lab (Datalab)
- Smart grid and electric vehicle laboratory (SGEVL)
- Robotics, Brain and Cognition Laboratory (RBCog-Lab)