The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
Have not found an RI you expected to see?
You may suggest RIs for inclusion here
- Czech Infrastructure for Integrative Structural Biology (CIISB)
- Aalto NeuroImaging (NEUROIMAGING)
- German Primate Center [Deutsches Primatenzentrum GmbH] (DPZ)
- Center for Biosensors, Instrumentation and Process Control (CO BIK)
- Czech Antarctic Research Infrastructure (CARI)
- Tyndall National Institute (TNI)