The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
- CReSA High Biosafety Laboratory (IRTA-CReSA)
- European Infrastructure for Generating, Phenotyping and Archiving of Model Mammalian Genomes (INFRAFRONTIER)
- National Accelerator Centre (CNA)
- National Research Centre on Human Evolution (CENIEH)
- Wageningen University & Research, Shared Research Facilities (WUR-SRF)
- Earthquake Engineering and Structural Dynamics Division (NESDE)