The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
Are you missing an RI?
Suggest an RI for inclusion here
- Integrated Structural Biology Infrastructure for Europe (INSTRUCT-ERIC)
- Theoretical Spectral Database of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (TSD PAH)
- DAFNE Beam-Test Facility (BTF)
- Sardinia Radio Telescope (SRT)
- Telescopio Nazionale Galileo (TNG)
- Synchrotron Light Source and Free Electron Laser (Elettra & FERMI)