The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
Have not found an RI you expected to see?
You may suggest RIs for inclusion here
- Collections d'excellence pour la recherche - Persée (CollEX-Persée)
- Institut Laue-Langevin (ILL)
- Flanders Marine Institute (VLIZ)
- Biobanking and Biomolecular resources Research Infrastructure -European Research Infrastructure Consortium (BBMRI-ERIC)
- Research Data Centre (FDZ) of the German Federal Employment Agency (BA) (FDZ-BA)
- Swiss Institute of Art Research (SIK-ISEA)