The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
Have not found an RI you expected to see?
You may suggest RIs for inclusion here
- Airborne Environment Research Service (SAFIRE)
- Structural Biology Facility UPAT (SEE-DRUG)
- Competence Center for Methodology and Statistics - Luxembourg Public Research Centre for Health (CCMS - LIH)
- Micronova Centre for Micro and Nanotechnology (Micronova)
- Calar Alto Astronomical Observatory (CAHA)
- Institute of Electron Microscopy and Nanoanalysis (FELMI) & Graz Centre for Electron Microscopy (ZFE) | Core Facility Electron Microscopy (FELMI-ZFE)