The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
- Understanding Society: the UK Household Longitudinal Study (UKHLS)
- CReSA High Biosafety Laboratory (IRTA-CReSA)
- Integrated Structural Biology Infrastructure for Europe (INSTRUCT-ERIC)
- Swiss Clinical Trial Organisation (SCTO)
- Bioimaging Facility (iMM Bioimaging)
- European Infrastructure for Generating, Phenotyping and Archiving of Model Mammalian Genomes (INFRAFRONTIER)