The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
Have not found an RI you expected to see?
You may suggest RIs for inclusion here
- Calar Alto Astronomical Observatory (CAHA)
- European Carbon Dioxide Capture and Storage Laboratory Infrastructure (ECCSEL ERIC)
- European Very Long Baseline Interferometry Network (EVN)
- INGESTEM - First French consortium of therapeutic innovations based on induced pluripotent stem cells (iPS cells) and human tissue engineering (INGESTEM)
- National Center for Scientific Research (DEMOKRITOS)
- National Center for Supercomputing Applications, Bulgaria (NCSA-BG)