The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
- Troll Research Station (Antarctica) (Troll)
- Zeppelin Observatory in Ny-Ålesund (Zeppelin)
- Ny-Ålesund Research Station - Sverdrup (Sverdrup)
- Large Heavy Ion National Accelerator (GANIL-SPIRAL2)
- German National Library of Science and Technology (Technische Informationsbibliothek) (TIB)
- Jülich Plant Phenotyping Centre (JPPC)