The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
The MERIL-2 project is supported by the European Commission under Horizon 2020 grant #654296.
The MERIL portal is currently UNDER DEVELOPMENT. Service may not be optimal during this period. Please contact meril[at]esf.org for any requests or questions.
- TECNALIA Energy & Environmental Research Infrastructures (TECNALIA RIs)
- CERN Neutron Time-of-Flight Facility, n_TOF (nTOF)
- Facilities for Aerothermodynamics and Supersonic Technologies Platform (FAST)
- Portal of Medical Data Models (MDM)
- Virtual Atomic and Molecular Data Centre Consortium (VAMDC Consortium)
Browse RIs by clicking here.more