The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
- Academy for Spatial Research and Planning (Akademie für Raumforschung und Landesplanung) (ARL)
- Center for Education, Research and Innovation Scientific Cloud (CERIT–SC)
- Cultural Heritage Agency of the Netherlands (OCW-RCE)
- Efficient Use of Energy Resources using Catalytic Processes (CATPRO)
- French Seismologic and Geodetic Network (RESIF)
- Data Center for Astrophysics (ISDC)