The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
- Binnig and Rohrer Nanotechnology Center (BRNC)
- Laboratory for Nanostructures and Nanomaterials (LNSM)
- International Continental Scientific Drilling Program (ICDP)
- IODP Bremen Core Repository (BCR)
- Cabauw Experimental Site for Atmospheric Research (CESAR)
- Centre for Agriculture and Biosciences International Bioservices (CABI)