The MERIL (Mapping of the European Research Infrastructure Landscape) portal provides access to a database that stores information about openly accessible research infrastructures (RIs) in Europe, across all scientific domains, including the social sciences and humanities.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 654296.
- Efficient Use of Energy Resources using Catalytic Processes (CATPRO)
- French Seismologic and Geodetic Network (RESIF)
- Data Center for Astrophysics (ISDC)
- Slovenian Centre of Excellence for Space Sciences and Technologies (SPACE-SI)
- Modular Platform for Research, Test and Validation of Technologies Supporting a Sustainable Blue Economy (TEC4SEA)
- Research Unit for Nanostructured Materials Systems (RUNMS)